Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Belle & Sebastian Collection
















As a result of two disappointing releases (including the brand new Write in Love) and their upcoming appearance at The Treasure Island Festival in SF, I was asked to put together a collection of their best tracks from 1995-2005. Ask and you shall receive.
Without further ado, I give you in all their twee glory, Belle & Sebastian.
Carry on lads.

The State I Am In
Dear Catastrophe Waitress
Wrapped Up In Books
Me And The Major
Step Into My Office, Baby
I Don't Love Anyone
The Loneliness Of A Middle Distance Runner
The Boy With The Arab Strap
Seeing Other People
If She Wants Me
The Stars Of Track And Field
Expectations
Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying
She's Losing It
Like Dylan In The Movies
I Fought in a War
If You're Feeling Sinister
The Chalet Lines
The Rollercoaster Ride

+++

No comments: